Military Incentive Program
- Uploaded by US Polo ORG
- Published in Polo Club News
- Hits: 1400
The USPA Armed Forces Committee, in an effort to increase participation in Military polo, has received Board-approved funds to be used to reimburse certain expenses for USPA member clubs that host the following tournaments:
National Commander-in-Chief Cup - Amount Reimbursed: $2,500
Circuit Military Event* - Amount Reimbursed: $750
*There are four Circuit Military events (General Patton, General Brown, Admiral Nimitz and General Puller) that are eligible for this reimbursement program.
Requirements: All tournaments are subject to approval by your Circuit Governor or the USPA Tournament Committee.
• These funds are in addition to any other available USPA funds (umpire, marketing, arena, etc).
• For Circuit events you must have a minimum of three teams competing in the event to be eligible for this reimbursement.
• For National events a minimum of four teams must compete in the event to be eligible for this reimbursement.
• These funds are limited and will be approved on a first come first served basis. In general, these funds are to be used to cover expenses that other USPA programs do not cover; so can use for marketing, EMT, announcer, etc., not for Umpires, Players or Winning Team trophies.